Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys this is my first time ever adding my keif from my grinder (I went through an ounce since I got it so I have about a gram and I just added it to the top of my bowl what should I expect?

2. Expect to be high

3. to get higher than if it was just bud? 1g of kief is alot though you'll probably just get really ripped.

4. It depends on how bad ass of a tolerance you have.... but not matter what you will be high for a long period of time

which is awesome

5. [quote name='"Lakplayer601"']Hey guys this is my first time ever adding my keif from my grinder (I went through an ounce since I got it so I have about a gram and I just added it to the top of my bowl what should I expect?[/quote]

Amazingly stoned :) enjoy

6. too be stoned. depends how high your tolerance but you will notice a stronger effect

7. you gon' be high.

8. tap dancing on the clouds, eyes look like the devils dick, and your mouth will feel like a desert.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you're asking what to expect then I expect that you don't know to smoke the keif in the best herbological way. First off, keif should never be on the very top or bottom of any bowl. Always layer that shit for a good burn and cherry. Also never directly light it, keep the flame of whatever you use (I recommend HempWick for keif) like a half inch away from the bud and just draw in hard enough to hit the piece. Additionally, try and re-light the bowl as little as possible, always try and hit the cherry before it goes out.
    peace and enjoy

10. except something similar to your first few times toking... as long as your topping your keif onto some dank :hippie:

11. You will meet Jesus

12. You added the whole gram of keif? You're gonna be fucked UP, son

13. This guy knows. I hate it when people straight up torch keif and wonder why the hell they aren't high...

14. Jus took 3 snaps topped wit keif..

I'm stoned. Haha

Enjoy ur grinder OP

15. Yeah i bought a press and store it in there. Should have almost 3g now? Either way...i'll either bake with it or knife |still a virgin :)

16. kief gets you amazingly stoned. One bowl is 5x as strong if not more then normal bud, that shits insane. As another poster said, layer it inside of bud. If its at the top the flame can vaporize the thc completely and you wasted some/most of it, if its at the bottom it can fall through. bud keif then bud for optimal effects.

17. Just another recommendation lol but with your pollen press, I wouldn't keep adding fresh keif to the already pressed disc. If you haven't noticed as of yet, you should be able to see different colors/shades on your disc from the weeks freshness difference as well as keif from different buds ha. I'd say keep the keif in the grinder until you have enought for a solid .3-.7g disc, press it all at once then store the disc in a pill vial or something for freshness while you repeat everytime you have more Keif! Keeps it pure, healthy, and tastes great! :)
    peace :)

18. Thanks! I did notice the last time I added keif that it had gotten darker. I just assumed that it doesn't really change so adding layers wouldn't matter much.

The press is so long with 4 rubber pieces so I just assumed a large cylinder is what most people do! haha

19. Spend 10$ on a Cali Crusher on ebay or something. I'm sure GC store has a pollen press of some sort (if you wanna support the community :D ). thats what I have its a little hand twist one that works great.
    peace

20. Smoke on bro but am i the only one thinking 1g kief one bowl bit of a waste.