Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif Stealing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Im more than happy to let someone use my grinder. But then they go and dump all the keif into their blunt! I fucking hate that. I save up a bunch of keif, then one day someone will just take it all. I get so fucking mad at that. I watch my keif pile grow and then all of the sudden its gone. Does this make anyone else FURIOUS?

2. yup, tell em not to use it, or only use as much as they would have gotten from their weed

3. never happened to me. i empty my kief into a container at the end of everyday. just confront them about it and be like that was super bogus and come up with a way to get even (money, they give you some bag etc)

4. How come you let them take it ???

I have a similar story once my friend borrowed my bub since i left it in his house and i got it the next day and the res was gone and i was like wtf you fein.

5. Oh fuck yes. Gets me rip shit. Over the summer my grinder was easily half full and I left it in a friends car, he drops it off later and the thing was wiped clean. I call him and ask what the fuck happened and tried to play it off saying they all got drunk and didn't know.

Then recently I left it in one of my best friends cars and didn't get it back for a few days. I open it up and it clearly had a good amount gone. That was insulting.

Can't trust other people with that kind of thing.

6. Make it clear beforehand that they can't do that, that would piss me off for sure but I'd definitely say something either before, during or after that display of shenanigans.

7. People I smoke with don't really want kief. So my friend always offers to grind weed when they are rolling blunts to save up his kief. Just tell them they can only have half of what there weed would have put in there. The rest is a rental charge.

8. #8 Iluvatar, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    If you know a person who does that sort of thing, why do you hang out with them? Don't let someone like that even touch your grinder. Kief is too valuable to let some douche do what he wants with it

After reading some of these stories..some of you guys really need new friends

9. Lol so he cleaned your piece? Dont see why that would get you mad but hey whatever haha anyways you guys seem to have dick friends

10. Yeah the simple fix for bogarting assholes is to lay out the terms of use when they ask to borrow it. Its not a simple yes. Its yes if...:)

11. Probably one of those who think resin/tar gets you high.

12. Yeah maybe because it does..just to an extent

13. "Thinks"? It does get you high. Now, I'm not saying it's pleasant, but smoking resin can get you fried. Shit hits and hits forever. I don't do it, but it definitely does.

14. Yep, I took like 3 resin hits when I was on a tolerance break and I got fucking LIFTED

15. i better not catch anyone stealin my keif
    kill a ***** over that shitt. :)

16. im just going to tape my kief tray shut. damn. i hate this. not so much because i always smoke the kief anyway but now im saving it for a month to top a huge blunt with when my friend gets off probation. thats the tax for using a grinder anyway. if they really care about the tiny amount of kief then they can break it up themselves

17. Its actually a good idea to lock away your kief somewhere safe. Keeps it safe from others and YOURSELF

18. Don't put it in a blunt! Top off bowls with it. You won't even notice a difference if it's in a blunt.

19. Uhhh... yea ya do... if you use the proper amount...:smoking:

20. Well I guess I can't argue against that, but sprinkling it onto your bowl pack or into the vaporizer will yield much much much better results. It's a precious thing, it shouldn't be wasted.