Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif smell vs Bud smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snapplin, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Does anyone know how the smell keif smoke compares in strength to the smell of actual bud smoke??

2. Kief smoke smells much sweeter in my opinion, bud smoke gives a ganja stench. :D I love both though, haha!

3. I find that pure kief smoke smells and tastes like hay...it's the same smell/taste you get from vaping.

4. Is either stronger than the other? Does it make sense that keif would smell less just because its almost pure thc so therefore there is less smoke when you exhale?

I'm just wondering for smoking indoor purposes, I'm not about to test it if keif actually smells much stronger.

5. If you can get away with smoking bud indoors,
    than you can smoke kief indoors.

If not,
    just take it outside or to the garage.

6. Agreed. Kief smells very sweet. That's exactly how I would describe it.

7. Kief bowls are much much more potent than regular bud bowls.... your getting more crystals with a kief hit than you will with bud hits...

8. I believed I was the only one who thought this. Smoking kief tastes exactly like a vape to me.

9. dude, i always say hash and oils taste like hay, and my friends all say im crazy.

10. How do you guys know what hay tastes like?

11. Hay has this weird dry smell that you can sort of taste in your mouth just by being around it

12. just smoked a joint outside then a bowl of kief inside, joint is way stinkier

13. i always say that stuff tastes like the smell of something else, or something smells like the taste of something else

NOBODY EVERY GETS WHAT IM SAYING! it sucks!

14. i always say something like this .
    its like " this popsicle tastes like shit. " " How do you know what shit tastes like ? " " You know when you smell something; you can taste it ? yeah, the popsicle tastes like shit. "

Sorry if im rambling . im high .:smoke:

15. i just respond with it tastes like it smells.

i don't know what shit tastes like, but i know what it smells like.

16. Both have a similar smell but keif is a lot more powerful than bud in terms of thc content.

17. Kief itself doesent smell that much like the original weed, but it definitely has a weed like smell, kinda sweet like others have said.