Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif questions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glasssnob860ct, Oct 19, 2014.

1. What do you guys do with your keif? Trying to get some other options? Pollen box? How do they work and what exactly do they do?

2. Dude get a bunch and put it in saran wrap. Make the wrap really tight around the kief and squish it all together so it makes a solid ball. Leave it in there for like half an hour and take it out. What you have left is a kief ball. Dont know what to do at that point.....i forgot what i did with mine.

3. Pollen box shakes the resin glands off of bud via shaking the shit out of the material in the box. I take my Kief and either smoke it strait or pile on top of buds

4. #4 travel2much, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Roll a big nug in honey oil and roll the bud in your Keif...let harden for a minute or two.