Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keif question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ryanbrewer420, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I have like 2g of keif what can i do with it other then just making a sandwich bowl

2. You could snort some and see what happens :D Haha, I honestly don't do anything with mine but top bowls with it though.

3. Well you could just pack one huge keif bowl and smoke the entire thing.  It would prob be harsh and taste like shit but hey it's an option. :eek:

4. take a giant keif bong rip if you have a bong

5. I was thinking of doing a iron hash or a iso hash with the keif and some trim any input you guys

6. I was thinking of doing a iron hash or a iso hash with the keif and some trim any input you guys

7. Save it for a rainy day

Rip a pure kief bowl (nug plug still needed)

Turn it into hash

The options are endless :)

8. i usuually save it for a rainy day, few hits wwill get me quite toasty and feein goooood.

9. roll it in a log with ur fingers n put it in a rolling paper, n then put some tabbacco in it then blaze it

10. pack a time bomb best way to smoke kief in a bong

11. [quote name="I'm Ron Burgundy?" post="19382323" timestamp="1390346729"]Well you could just pack one huge keif bowl and smoke the entire thing. It would prob be harsh and taste like shit but hey it's an option. :eek:[/quote]Taste like shit? Have you ever smoked kief sir?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Kief tastes like shit in my opinion.

Make some hash OP.

13. #13 jreis, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Could make yourself some edibles

Edit: An edible

14. Kief taste like shit? Whaaaaaaaat??? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Make finger Hash.

16. Hash. Or roll a blunt and put a thin line of kief down one of the edges. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. [quote name="coraygc" post="19382331" timestamp="1390346811"]take a giant keif bong rip if you have a bong[/quote]*if you have the lungs

18. smoke the whole 2 grams in one session solo like a boss

19. #20 Loonygoon, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    The only way i ever smoked keif. Hella baked