Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif press

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snopro9316, Mar 26, 2013.

1. After about 3 years of dealing with a 65mm 3 piece poker chip grinder with the screen taken out I finally got a 4 piece grinder and realized on how much keif I've truly been missing out on, I'm in the market for a keif press. I know you pay for what you get but that always isn't the case, so I'm looking for some suggestion.

2. I mean I feel like kief presses are pretty much all the same. You can find them really cheap on eBay under pollen press. I bought a 65mm 4 chamber grinder for 7 dollars on eBay and it works just as well as my friends 50 dollar grinder. I feel like the same goes for pollen presses