Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif? or what is this green powder?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nugs man, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Went to the dispensary today and for first time patients you get a free 1/8 of keif. But look at this. It smells like grass. Where are the trichomes? I'm not complaining.. it was free, but it's green. Is that normal in a new style of keif? The dude was from like Amsterdam, so maybe that's how they do it over in Europe?

[​IMG]

2. Thats a good bit of shit for free, id smoke it ;)
    tell us if it gets you high!

3. def not kief man, that looks like finely ground bud. kief is more consistant with particle size and the crystals are much finer than that.

free is free but i would be inclined to doubt the legitimacy of this dispensery

4. The herb is great, but i think since this is their free product they don't care about quality in it.

5. I will :smoke:

6. Just looks like shake to me. Definitely not kief.

7. Like others said, it looks like either shake or finely grinded buds

8. my cousin in cali says he got some free shake in a new patient pachage at one of teh dispenseries. sounds to me like that's what they gave you and they were just misinformed.

9. 1/8th of Kief is SO MUCH dude. 1g lasts me what seems like forever.. topping every single bowl. That would have been sick, but this stuff is definitely shake.

10. dude i hate when they do that, i went to a dispensary because they said 1st time patients get free eigth of "outdoor Green Crack" well it was an eigth but there were no buds and it was all water leaves. Needless to say i cooked with it and caught a nice buzz

11. looks more like shake then kief,but hey,what do u expect,60 dollars worth of real kief for free??:D

12. Looks like it's completely leaf shake. But who knows, it's too finely ground to really tell. I really can't believe a dispensary gave that to you. I wouldn't step foot in there again... :/

13. Yeah it looks like crushed leaves. Reminds me of those legal smoking blends. Maybe an extract is in order.

14. #14 Maharg44, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    Thats pretty shitty of the dispensary to be advertising that as kief and giving it to their first time patients acting like its some great freebie... I would change dispensaries that right there seems pretty sketchy.

edit: I can see super dry crushed up leaves around the main pile. I know what it looks like too I've dealt with too much bullshit shwag and seen too much shake.. -.-. Little stems in there too. Thats some bullshit

15. maybe they meant, this is some bud that we ground up and already screened, so here's whats left.

16. that is far from kief. looks like shitty shake. but free is free. enjoy

17. its shake...

18. Ground buds.
    make firecrackers.
    Enjoy the next few hours.

19. definitely shake. make fire crackers or just vape that whole shit! :smoke:

20. he thought u were stupid cuz u were a first time patient. go back n tell him hes lame for telling u it was kief but its actually shake. if i were u i wouldnt go back to that dispencery.