Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif of of stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jerseytoker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I'm low on weed so I decided to grind up my stems.... Much to my surprise a lot of keif was left in the collector. I'm wondering if stems even have keif or is that just powered stem... I don't see how it would be but I just want to make sure....

2. Stems do have kief but you probably have some grinded up stem mixed in there too. I normally just throw stems in my grinder with a dime or a nickel and shake the kief off.

3. So you do you think it is safe to smoke pure?

4. the stems have keif but the best thing for stems is to make hash but a you can smoke the stem but it gives some people headaches.