Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif! Kief!! Keef!!! Kef!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pokerg1, Jun 24, 2011.

1. what u do with kief??

2. Smoke it..

3. Up the poop chute.

4. Snort a fat ass line.

Or inject it if you're that hardcore.

5. just smoke it lol never tried to snort:eek:

6. I save it for one of two occasions: Either when I'm dry and can't get more weed for a while or when I feel like getting really stoned and coat it on top of a fat ass blunt.

7. save it for birthday coming up =0

8. best way to consume, getting the most out of it anyways, would be to press it. less surface area, gives you a slower more consistent burn

9. Sarcasm is hard to sense on the internet ain't it? :p

10. i do this twice a day gotta love kief:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. This is exactly what I do with my kief:smoke:

12. i smoke it :D
    or run it for some good oil

13. Save it till I"m dry, then I pack straight kief bowls.

14. Save it and then when you have loads buy a pollen presser from the GC shop and then make a fat ass sand stone block of fat ass pollen :smoke:

15. Blaze it up

Attached Files:

16. Save a joints worth of good good and smoke it to the dome

17. Actually, a legit sweet thing to do is make grinder QWISO. I've done it once, got soooooooo much hash/kief I got fucking baked that day :D

I just thought of doing it again tonight, but I have no ISO and I need my money for gas and work tomorrow :p

18. I press it into hash.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTn6fgdL4A&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Kief rip/ Dab‬‏[/ame]