Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif In My Eye :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Well, a few minutes ago I was cleaning my grinder with a toothpick, its not a really fancy grinder, just a basic one. Well I had got a little bit of keif out of it, and it looked like there was just a little bit left, so I blew on it, and got some keif in my eye, hahaha :eek: I was wondering if it could be bad, or possibly good? Haha, its a little irratating, but nothing too bad.

2. Well... you wasted kief. thats a problem. :p

3. Nothing in your eyes can be good, but maybe just use some eyedrops to flush it out, you don't want it going behind your eye. It's not too serious though.

4. Haha, yea, I tapped some of it out, and the rest didnt want to leave the grinder, so I did what my mind said to do first, and that was to blow it out... Ooops :eek: But yea. The irratations gone now, too bad you cant get high through the eyes, hahahaha ;)

5. Maybe the THC will be absorbed into the blood vessels of your eye and you'll get buzzed?

lol jk But be more careful sir, don't waste kief!

6. in the future, THC eye drops. gets you high and it gets the redness out, a fucking win win situation mate

7. Maybe if you dripped some ticture into your eye hahahaha
    That would burn like hell :eek:

8. what a waste of kiefff

9. Ha, thatd be prettty crazy. And yea, the rest didnt want to come out of the grinder, even after tapping on it... Never doing that again! hahaha :D

10. Hell yea! Thatd be sick! :D