Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keepn my weed moist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StupidOrSmart, Jun 29, 2011.

1. been reading through for some ideas on how to keep my weed moist and i came up with an idea. in my jar get a cotton ball get it a little wet , then lightly cover it in vicks vapor rub, then cover the whole cotton ball in foil and poke small breather holes in it. basically my own humidifier. stick it in my jar o' weed.does this sound like a smart idea or very stupid one?vicks wont hurt me if its on my weed?

2. Ruins taste bro

3. hmm.what do you think about the cotton ball idea? scratch the vapor rub shit out

4. 1. Buy mids.
    2. Put mids in jar.
    3. Put orange peel in same jar.
    4. ???
    5. Sell to High Schoolers for $20/g as Orange Kush.

My point is, you can also use orange peels to keep your weed moist. But be careful, you can mold that shit up.

5. Man......wow hahahaha this thread.

6. Dude just put it in the fridge, with the buds sitting on a moist towel placed in the bottom of a container and keep it sealed. Don't destroy the good flavor of your bud...also, if you don't plan on smoking it all before it dries, why did you buy that much? Not to sound mean, just wondering :p

7. Your a terrible person. Don't tell people to do this dumbasses will do this as I've known many people to do this (I sure as hell didn't buy from them) but that's just fucked up. Potheads come on smoke your peace pipe and don't dick people over. Besides it's better for karma.

8. Taping a piece of lettuce to the inside top of the jar lid works good within a couple hours you stash will be moist but if you leave it too long you get that weird wet smell.

9. #9 surfinstro, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I put my weed in a baggie opened in a cigar box. The cigar box is all spanish cedar & when you wipe it down with "DISTILLED WATER ONLY" before using, the humidity is 70% always. If you use tap water, mold will grow on your weed.
    Orange peels WILL TURN to mold! I used that in the 70's
    be well

10. This thread is mold city.

11. #11 Ajax7, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    Just put an orange peel in a jar w/ your weed for 1-2 hours. I do it all the time and never had any sort of mold problems.

12. wtf ew why would you ever do anything like that weed isn't meant to be wet in any way
    just keep it in an air sealed container

13. Moist weed smells & feels better and smokes smoothly. Really dry weed is harsh and hurts your throat and lungs

14. lol that's why you don't let it get "really dry", but you don't have to do things like that either... Just keep it in an air tight container....

15. You know what hurts your throat and lungs?

Smoking mold.

16. Breathe. Breaaatthhhh on it, nice deep breathes. Lick you're lips, give the bud a kiss, blow on it some more. At this point it should be verryyy wet ;)

Or just put it in a mason jar with a little bit of fruit or wet paper towel on top of the lid. ..You don't really want wet weed though, be careful and keep an eye on it.

17. Glass mason jar... air out daily and just for the hell of it throw in an a slice of orange for an hour

18. Damn, you guys really won't get off my back about this one.

OP, if you want to moisten up your weed when it gets dry, you can use an orange peel, as long as you smoke it fast enough.

19. 1) Buy proper weed
    2) Put in air tight jar
    3) ?????
    4) Profit