Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping Your Room Smelling Nice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Burghy, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I'm living on my own now and smoking inside regularly for the first time now. I try to keep my room smelling fresh by opening a window when I smoke and I turn a fan on blowing at the window but it's a pretty weak fan and it takes awhile to circulate air out.

How do you keep your place smelling clean?
    What's a good fan to circulate air out, especially for when smoking papers inside?

2. #2 The Nickatina, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    By going outside.  Blunts/papes smell the most.

Maybe invest in a piece  :bongin:

3. Fan in the window facing outwards just leave it in 24/7 so you don't have to think about it

4. Any smoke from any source will eventually and quickly infiltrate your carpets, curtains, etc....its the nature of burned carbon...stinks.

5. A good investment to make would be a vaporizer. As Bloodbooger said the smoke is going to leaves remnants every where. I remember how gross the the walls would look coming from a home of smokers. 

6. i use the winddow in the fan trick, gets remnants of smell out in minutes. id also look into ona gel, prettycool product id say.

7. I'd invest in a Smoke Buddy. Or if you're feeling up to it, buy the carbon scrubbers that are inside of there yourself and cram 'em in a toilet tube.

Air freshener is a must, aside from eliminating smoke, it just keeps your place smelling clean and pleasant. Try and make sure it's a quality brand, none of that $1 garbage.

If you're smoking in just one room, try blowing straight out of your window, and open all said-windows. Plus, try a towel under the door. Make sure vents are shut so the smoke doesn't travel anywhere else in your place.

Incense is also a possibility, but are a little strange to people who've never seen you use them before.

As others have said, investing in a vaporiser is a good option, failing that, I'd make sure you at least have a piece and pack small bowls. Joints and blunts stink to high-heaven.

Lastly, make sure you use airtight mason jars for your stash.

_______

That's about all I can think of.

Peace.

8. Definitely wanna get a nice bong or bowl if your worried about your room reaking. Other than that, smoke some e liquids lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I guess deep down I know that haha I just didn't want to accept it

10. Having a candle lit before you start smoking seems to do the trick for me. Towel under the door, window open. If I'm smoking a joint in my room, I just slide my window up about halfway, and hold the joint in the top corner between the screen and the glass. 

11. I have to keep windows shut as its freezing ass cold outside so instead I stuff a sweatshirt under the door. Light an incense stick while and after i smoke. Also use a smoke buddy.

12. Get ozium. And a scentsy type air freshener. Put a lemon scent in and it will mix with ozium

13. Ozium. Lots of Ozium.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Use a bong, and blow it right out the window. I hate it when my room smells and this helps a lot.