Keeping your plant warm.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by crazy_knee_grow, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Hey everyone, just curious and wondering are there any ways to keep your plants warmer? Mine are outside and I was thinking about using molch/rocks on the top of the soil in each pot, and placing some rock in the soil down the pot.

ALso where can I pick up some 5 gallon pots from...home depot, lowes? and how much do u think theyll run me.

2. Don't know of rocks keeping the soil warm. This is not the time of year to be growing outdoors, unless you are in the tropics.

Easy 5-gallon containers: go to the paint dept and pick up some 5-gal paint buckets. Probably around $5 apiece.

3. i just saw something for this on e-bay. it's a long wire and acts like an electric blanket. you coil it around your bed/container and plug it in. i can't find it. sorry.

4. Yea I know its a real shitty time to be growing outdoors, but I'm in Florida and just kinda hopin for the best with bag-seed. But molch, and rocks were mentioned...idk I think I'm just gonna try the molch/rocks and see how it works...and thanks for the paint bucket idea.