Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping weed in wallet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bingos, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Wear 4 pairs of socks and hid it right in the middle of the 4 pairs. or get some thick gloves and try rip into the middle bit and whack it in there, gotta make the rip look natural and discrete though :p

If you have really long hair that goes down to your shoulders staple the baggy onto your neck. But don't blame me if you hit a nerve or something and fuck yourself up :p Or if you got lots of hair covering your forehead staple it there. They never check your hair for weed.

2. Like Skunky Monkey said, if it doesn't smell you are fine. I like putting in 3 bags and hiding in this 1 inch by 1 inch by 1 inch wooden box which I stuff down to the bottom of my backpack.

3. Put it in a container in your bag, simple.