Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping weed in a mason jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neoncast, Apr 15, 2012.

1. This may sound like a stupid question, but I normally smoke my bud in like a week or two at most so I've never worried about it. I wanna put my weed in a mason jar, but I was wondering do you keep it in the baggie its already in or just toss it in there without a baggie or ziplock? Frankly, does it matter either way?

2. Just toss it in there without the baggy.

3. Doesnt matter, but I keep it in.

4. I would keep it in if you don't have a bunch of big nugs because all the smaller pieces and keif will stick to the jar.

5. i just put it in without a bag

6. I don't have a mason jar, I have a cork one but it works the same way and I just put it in without the baggie usually and smoke the keif on the sides when i'm desperate.

7. The mason jar replaces the bag, you don't need both.

And hell yeah, the kief on the jar is great after a few pickups.

8. toss it in you will be fine the baggie is just for smell tho the mason jar dose that great already

9. Idk if i'm weird, but I but them in my jar, without the bag. Cuz I LOVE just looking at my nugs, especially in the sunlight outside. Speaking of jars, any blades watch Cannabis Cure TV on youtube? If you saw the one a week or so ago, and he was showing of his mason jars he is selling. I'm ordering me one of those on 4/20. lol, I get my first paycheck, and I already got over 50 hrs. And I work tmrw 8 hrs, and probably tuesday. But the cut off is wed. So hopefully it's gonna be looking pretty good.

10. But into jar trust me when ur got enough shit to go in there and shits looks like a.waste make some qwiso when it caked up with shit around the edges and what not.

Idk if I made sence I'm tripping haha make... Make qwiso when jar is filthy with danky trichomes and hairs.

11. i just started watching that yesterday its really interesting

12. dude that stuffs kief smoke it as is it's already basically thc qwiso will only degrade at that point

13. I do and I normally keep it in a bag when it's not it seems to dry out some and it doesn't get knocked around making a bunch of shake