Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping weed in a jar in the heat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by King 13, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Ok so due to my current living situation I keep all my stuff in my car which also includes my stash jar. Being that it's summer the car gets really hot obviously so I was just wondering if the heat would have any noticeable negative impact on the weed? I've heard heat can degrade it but how long would that actually take to happen?

2. In a jar it may introduce mold. In 100 degree farenhieght weather you weed will dry out in no time.

3. I keep mine in a vintage Kerr "self sealing" jar where my apartment can get up to 85 degrees during the day and I feel like get dried out quicker, especially if I pick up in mass.