Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping Urine Warm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bashbrother, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, I have a pre-employment drug screen coming up here soon and I'm using my gf's piss to pass. I will probably have it for 45 minutes to an hour max. I'm wondering if I should just keep it next to my crotch or should I use handwarmers? I'm worried that handwarmers will get it too hot and worried not using them will get it too cool. I'd really appreciate any feedback

2. I heard u put it under ur ball sack

3. I'd put it in your girlfriends crotch but yours will work. Practice and use a thermometer. I could keep my specimen at about 94F all day. I found it's best to not have any air in your container, that will hold the urine away from your body and it won't be quite as warm but you'll find out when you practice if you need to do that. Put a folded cloth under it to hold it up tight against you. You're right about hand warmers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Put it in btwn ur but cheecks with a tight pair of underwear. I just used my wife's and worked and passed like a charm good luck let us know

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Practice is the best method, get those forehead thermometer strips (usually intended for children). they provide an instant temp check. Luckily I'm a female and had the option of putting it inside of me (i was so against it at first, but it was totally worth it to keep my job). but even with that I did a few practice rounds to make sure I'd be well within the range.

6. #6 stinkycoochie, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    just use some of those heat pads, "glove warmers" they sell them in camping sections of stores. they are like $1 or so.. lots of dollar store have them too.

I take the small bottle of pee, wrap it in 2 of these pads and let it warm up for a couple hours before the trip.. THEN to make it NOT just a LITTLE BIT TOO HOT (which i have actually done a few times and had no problems myself..) i take ONE of the pads off a little bit before i get there... like a half hour to an hour before you get there, take ONE pad off.. or maybe just take them both off if it's 20 minutes ahead of time? it should stay warm enough..
    but i usually leave one on .. though i have left both pads on several of times and never had anyone say anything, but it is a little too hot that way..

as for not getting caught.. just stash that bottle in the top of your sock in you are not searched or anything.. otherwise tape it to your legs, stick it in your stinky coochie, or tape it too your greaseballs

these are the pads, some the pharmacies have them, here are
    some (here is a tip!--if some of them feel ROCK HARD/STIFF inside the package, those are NO GOOD, the softish/flexible-ish ones are the good ones):

Hand Warmers | Toe Warmers | Canada | Cold Hands Feet

Amazon.com: hand warmers