Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping Urine warm for drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MEERKAT, May 29, 2012.

1. I did this once a long time ago. I kept it in the fridge, then heated it up on a coffee maker hotplate right before going in. DON'T boil or microwave. Get it a little hotter than you need it, then just try to time it right.

2. #22 mtownlax5, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    I recently took a pre-employment drug test and the way i passed worked like a charm. I got pee from my friends little brother nice and clean and froze it over night to make sure it did not go bad. Then in the morning I got a cup of boiling water and on my way to the test facility i thawed it out and heated it up in the water. I then poured the pee into a washed out non lubricated condom and measured the temp with a digital thermometer it was 100 degrees so i blew on it a little and then but the in a glove with a hand warmer in it and that in by pants tucked in my gooch. When they called me in i went into the bathroom used my belt to break the tip of the condom filled the cup to the line and put the rest in the toilet. They didn't even look twice at me and everything went well. I hope this helps anyone trying to do the same thing and takes some stress away. DO NOT USE synthetic urine or cleansing products they do not work I know from experience this time I did it right and this is the only way you should do it!! Toke on

• Like Like x 1
  3. note to self - zydot

4. Hey! So here is a good option for you that worked for me. I went to Walmart and went to the area where they have travel sized bottles. It is typically near the deodorant, body wash, etc. I found a bottle that was made of silicone and had a cap on it. The silicone really held the heat well and it was comfortable to put under my sack! Being comfortable really helps with the nervous edge of falsifying a drug test. I passed my test with no problem at all. As far as how old it can be? I wouldn't wait more than 48-60 hours. However I am no scientist so I don't know how long urine keeps for. To warm it you can hold it under hot water. Get a bowl with the container of urine in it and let hot water run on it for a few minutes before leaving to the clinic. I hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_4472.JPG IMG_4473.JPG IMG_4474.JPG IMG_4475.JPG I have the FULL PROOF way!!!
    1. Get 50 ml (at least) make up bottle plastic. (See pics)
    2.Get adhesive toe warmers (wal mart)
    3.Get oral syringe to insert clean urine into bottle (if needed)
    4.Insert urine and apply two adhesive warmers on each side.
    5.Tape to leg near scrodum.
    **** i have done this with water multiple times and tested with thermometer with a consistent 99° test

6. #26 magicpills, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    There are various products like a hand warmer, urine warmer, and urinator kit that gives the reliable result. I use a test clear urinator kit, which includes two packs of powdered urine. Please refer to this post on how to keep urine warm for drug test.