Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping tolerance low

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420noobhelp, Jun 12, 2016.

1. I'd like to know how others keep their tolerances low. For me it's a funny story because I started smoking this year and when I started I didn't know that it took a few times before you really get high so I was sitting there this 420 and it finally hit me like a brick and to be honest scared the shit out of me because I couldn't think for like a week strate after that I didn't smoke for about a month and one day I found the 1/4 I forgot about and decided to give it another try (best choice ever) since then I've been getting ripped off on 2 medium hits at twice a week for about a month. So at this rate will my tolerance stay low or how do I keep it low
    Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well for me I'll have days were ill binge and smoke like 4grama and then the next day I'll only smoke a gram, so I find for me even if I smoke a lot one day or so I don't keep at the limit for days, weeks

3. Smoking as little as you do you won't develop tolerance.

4. Well, your tolerance will build up slowly, at least. You can just take a 2 week long t-break if you feel like you're needing more each sesh.

5. Yes smoking only once or even twice a week will keep your tolerance low, it's when you get into the daily smoking and smoking every few hours everyday.

6. There are ways you can prevent building up a tolerance. You should try different smoking methods and alternate through them. Most of the time the tolerance you build is specific to the kind of piece you're using. Try smoking out of bongs as much as possible because I find it's harder to not get high off of them.