Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping Tolerance Low?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KrackerMan, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hello grasscity, I've been reading a lot on these forums about tolerance and t breaks, and it sounds like a total bitch. As of now I can load half a bowl (I do have a fairly large bowl too) of mids and be sky high 15 minutes later. I absolutely love this, so I was wondering if it was possible to keep my tolerance this low. I never smoke more than once a day, and usually only once every 3 days. Should I worry about tolerance building? Thanks grasscity, I just haven't found a clear answer to this yet

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's simple.  the less you use the lower your tolerance will be.  The more you use the higher your tolerance will be.  Same can be said for strains..  If you use only strain A, you will build a tolerance against that strain and the THC it contains.  So switching up strains can also help fight building tolerance.

3. If you don't smoke multiple times a day like most people you should be fine for a longgg time. You might need to take a break one day from tolerance but if you only smoke that much and that often than you really shouldn't have to worry about it.

4. Thanks for the responses! That's really reassuring, I love $40 lasting a month! Thanks again and may your jars stay full and green!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app