Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping the smell in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sallysimpson, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I'm not talking about spraying air freshener in a room where you've been smoking. What I'd like to know is what some of you keep your stash in to prevent the smell from getting out. I've tried just keeping it in a plastic bag inside another plastic bag in my closet, but if the weed is good quality I can definitely still get a whiff of it when I open the door. I'm also paranoid about carrying my pipe around in my purse or pocket after I've used it recently. Again, I usually just put it inside a couple plastic bags, but it doesn't seem to stop the smell from getting on my clothes/purse. I've heard glass jars work well, but sometimes that's not the most convenient thing. Does anyone have anything else they use?

2. mason jars fors sure

otherwise try pill bottles

3. For mine i have em stashed in plastic baggies, which are inside of pill bottles, which are inside another plastic baggie, inside a lunch bag where i store all my stuff in my closet. Works for me with the smell. Course i haven't had anything good in awhile.. damn drought.

4. Your headshop should sell something that works well as a stash container!

5. Use an altiods can. I have some pungent stuff and the little tin that the altiods came in works great. It's airtight, and basically designed to keep the smell of altiods in.

Cheap, discreet, and no one is gonna question it.

6. Tupperware or Rubbermaid food containers work great:hello:

7. Fabric softener sheets are your friend, I put mine in a bag inside a bag inside a bag with some sheets in it, and then keep behind the first row of books in my bookshelf, no smell at all. Don't put them within two bags of each other, though; or you'll weed'll smell like Bounce, and weed is prolly my fav smell, so it ruins part of the experience for me.

8. Candle jars i.e. Yankee Candles

9. I have mine in a plastic bag rolled up and a pill bottle. It still fai tly stinks up my closet. Im going to put it in a metal coffee thermos tomorrow