Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping smell of weed out of car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #21 JEI3US, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011

Hey moron the car smells not me and no it doesnt stick to clothes idiot like I said before but you obviously have reading comprehension problems so Ill say it again I dont burn joints I use a glass piece which I leave in my car sometimes and that causes reefer scent in the car. I never said or complained about masking how I smell of weed because I dont smell of weed.

cologne doesnt mask smell? Really? Maybe for a kid like you that uses walmart old spice cologne it doesnt but I never get kush cologne comments from anyone.

Does cologne mask red eyes? They invented something called eye drops and you can buy them just about anywhere.

HR giving me a call about why im high? I sell shit to my supervisors brah you obviously know nothing about that because your probably still in school mooching off your parents.

Your advice was pretty stupid for the fact alone that I never asked for advice on how to mask how I smell but since you cant read you decided to go that route.

On a side note you should teach yourself to be more laid back. You sound like a total buzzkill and I would bet money people avoid seshing with you.

2. Its cool this guy obviously doesnt own a car and knows nothing of the subject.

3. spray some febreeze or something in there like coat the motherfucker. let it sit in there killing all the smell particles for like 5 mins. then leave your doors/windows open for a few hours.

you'll be good..

if it smells, air it out did you ever play sports? lol

edit: lol if you're keeping your piece in your car yaaa it's gonna stink.. and smell does stick to your clothes might not be much but it does.. just air it out though.

4. [​IMG]

And what the hell is this? You expect us to be fucking psychic too?

5. Sure, if you want to be.

6. I want to be but it just doesn't seem to be panning out real well for me.

How's this?

You dabbled into a criminal justice degree/career but then realized you didn't like it so you tried your hand at something else?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Oh snap you should be a palm reader or soend less time looking through my post history:)

8. The only time your car will reek is right after a sesh, or if you keep a pipe or bong in there. Pieces are always the things that stink up the place for a long time, not smoke

9. Buy ona gel stick it in your car when u burn take it out n drive around

10. don't smoke in your car and don't leave weed in your car. But if the trunk is available, do that.

11. Trust me buddy, I wouldn't waste my time looking through your post history.

I just have an extremely good memory and remember you stating that on a thread a few weeks back.

12. That's weird cause me and my buddies are always straight hot boxing his car and the smell is completely gone the next day.

13. Eat a shit ton of bananas and leave the peels in a bag in the car for a couple of days.
    The odor is going to get sucked up into the peels and the marijuana smell will get sucked into the peels.

Works for me. :)