Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping My Stuff Stored?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hippy Bluesman, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Im having to keep a bud of green crack stored for close to four weeks, i have it in a ziplock bag where i have made sure most of the air is out, in a piggy bank, underneath my drawer, any suggestions? Will this actually work? (please dont ask why i have to store it this long or be a smart ass about it) Thanks:wave::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I'd say get s baby food jar if it's just one nug.

3. yep, small glass jar. ditch the baggie

4. but will the baggie work

5. wait nvermind, i got a small air tight Tupperware jar style thing, it should work right?

6. go to your local hardware store and they should have jars there for a few dollars, just pick one up and it will last you a good while.

7. I use a glad mini round jar with interlocking lids. Works perfect for me

8. Use a Mason Jar. Best thing to store bud in! Good luck btw :)

9. thanks to all, happy toke toke toka tokin