Keeping my plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Scorn500, Oct 31, 2008.

1. here is a question, never tried this but is there a way i can grow pick the buds, and keep growing the plant without killing it?

Thanks, Scorn

2. you can reveg her once you harvest her... if your talking about cutting a bud off and a new one growing from the same spot it doesnt work like that....

3. Much better off taking clones. Reveg is usually = ending up with a very flawed plant.

4. as said above, it's not really possible. cannabis isn't a green bean that you can just keep picking whenever you like. for most intents and purposes, cannabis just flowers the one time and you harvest the whole plant. if you want more, you grow another plant (either from seed or clone). :smoke:

5. thats what i thought just wanted to make sue. see i got 3 plants now and i cant really get more because i leave for iraq on jan 9

thank you all though!! Scorn

6. I have read about such a plant..a plant that supposedly you can grow outdoors and it will just grow and then you harvest it..and it flowers again and you harvest it again and shit..i dont know how it works or what its called but it sounded tight

7. You can reveg it no problem, especially if you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. (Assuming it still gets watered anyway)

Just harvest all the buds and leave a few leaves on each branch, especially the lower branches.

Fertilize with fish emulsion or any 5-1-1 mix.

Throw it under Daylight spectrum CFL's 24/0 until you see new real leaf growth. (not just onesey twosey leaves)

Cut back all branches to just the new growth at the bottom of the plant.

You can then cut back the rootball if you need to and re-pot with some fresh potting soil.

Just keep her watered and she'll recover just fine.

:D