Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping my dank in a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Is this is an okay storage option? I already regularly use a mason jar, but this grinder seems to be airtight. I'm keeping the bud in the kief chamber.

2. I keep what I want to smoke first in my grinder. The only "bad" thing about it is it dries out pretty fast. I keep whole buds or ground in the second stage though just because it's bigger than the keif chamber.

3. yea its ok but it will dry out quicker

4. Yeah, this will work, it'll dry out a little quicker than a jar, but for small quantities on the go it's better than a baggie :wave:

5. It dries out, but if I grind up more then I want to smoke I don't have a better place to put ground weed.

6. Exactly what I was gonna say. :cool:

7. I do this all the time. If I smoke once in the morning and grind up more than I need, then I just leave it in the grinder is around lunch :smoke: works perfectly fine for short time that it sits in there.

Easy Toke'n