Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping marijuana illegal makes it badass.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, Aug 4, 2011.

1. If you drink alcohol everyday, much the same way most of us here smoke weed everyday, you can bet your fucking ass I'll call you an alcoholic

2. #22 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You are smoking simply because it's illegal. If it became legal I doubt you would smoke because it would lose that "badass" aspect.

Anti-social means what it sounds. You are going against society. Most people on gc are normal people. Simply breaking a law doesn't make a person anti-social. They would smoke it regardless of it's legal status, where you only find interest in it if it's illegal.

3. your an idiot.

4. I completely hate what your saying op but is that axl rose as your avatar?

5. First of all the first statement is wrong, because, although im still not sober, i can safely say that point is complletely false. maybe that was the persona i displayed , but i smoke because i want to feel different, etc etc, thats going down a long road so whatever the reasons its not because its illegal.

your second statement is also contradictory. If anti social is going against society as you said, then most people on gc are still considered anti social INCLUDING YOU because of your way of thinking, it goes against mainstream.

A communist or anarchist would be considered anti social, no? Well at least here in north america.

6. Lol...you'll eventually learn here that even on a weed forum you'll find the most uptight. Self-centered pricks. Just like anywhere else on the internet. You'll never escape em lmao. unfortunately.

You cant just make a joke thread (not callin this one a joke) and expect not at least one serious ass response calling you out on EVERYTHING you did wrong. lol.

[​IMG]

7. yes it is my man, and i dont mean what i say.

its a stupid thread, hate me for it every1, its just those moments where u blurt out soemthign retarded when everyoens drunk or stoned ahha

8. Oh it's just the thread title and your post is a little deciving :rolleyes: i'm just proving a point it sounded like you made this thread to say keep marijuana illegal because it's bad ass, i was showing you the opposing side of that argument.

9. lol this dudes so high he wants to keep mary jane illegal........... :smoke:

Or you just smoke to be cool.. :( boooooo. But your eyes are starting to wake up. ;) Society controls people. Government controls the society.

10. yeah i know ahha i understand where u stand n i would agree with u but god damn i stepped on the wrong side this time ahaha

11. #31 RVD420RVD, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The avatars freaking awesome just 2 let u no

12. faggot blair and tranny jacques? or wevr that french dud ename is...... fuck thats low bro

13. No worry's :)

14. How does being persecuted for smoking a naturally occurring plant that causes harm to no one make you feel like a bad ass? Risking your freedom to smoke a plant, oh man that is so cool bro. There is nothing bad ass about smoking weed whether you do it for medical purposes or for pleasure.

Whether or not you think its bad ass alot of people need bud and cant get it because its illegal, and theres alot of people sitting in jail right now wrongfully for having it. Nothing cool about that.

15. Anti social doesn't mean going against the norm. Anarchists and communists are only anti social if they have anti social behavior. Anarchist are usually known as anti social because many of them spraypaint their A symbol, or use things from the anarchists cookbook. They are trying to disrupt society. THAT is antisocial. The respected members here at least don't do these things or find any excitement in doing illegal things. Normally you grow out of that when you turn 16.

16. Ok cool why don't you go rob a bank then? It makes you so cool all the little girls in your high school class will think your so badass

17. You lost me wevr...

They will when he walks in wearing a rolex

18. I don't know about you but weed does not make me blurt rando shit out like alchohol does... :rolleyes::cool:

19. On a site full of annoying idiots, you really stand out.