Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping it in the house ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jkb36, Nov 4, 2016.

1. One of my friends sells a little bit here and there , but he lives with his parents and his dad thinks that if it's in his house and something were to happen he would get charged even though his son is 19 ? Is this true ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The dad could be charged if he knowingly let anyone deal out of his house...a lot would depend on the jurisdiction.... state and county and city....

3. If the Dad is worried the kid should move out or quit selling. Is he keeping the cannabis in his Dad's house and dealing from there? That's not cool at any age! You'll need to contact a lawyer for a definitive answer. I definitely think he should stop dealing from his house (his Dad's house).

4. But your dad does know or he wouldn't be worried about it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. SWIM?

• Like Like x 1