Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping in Shape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I wanna play on my AAU basketball team, yet at the same time im a weekend smoker. If i maintain a good workout schedule, can i still be in shape ??

2. I smoke and workout 5 days a week. I know a lot of other stoners who workout and are in shape.

3. Depends on how much you eat, your metabolism, etc. I've never actually seen a fat weed smoker though...

4. Weed doesnt make you fat. munchies do

5. Yes.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, basically regular exercise (full body) and areasonably healthy diet you can stay in shape.

Smoking cannabis will not be detrimental to your health unless your eating a super sized bag of doritos everytime you smoke.

Also btw i live quite close to you. Reppin Aurora right here.

6. Represent Canada !!
    gyeeh

Our champagne kush is exquisite
    :smoke:

7. Haha holy shit do any of you go to st.max or cardinal carter? I bet one of you lives in oak ridges or something :smoke:

8. i go to bill crotherssss lol

9. Of course you can be in shape, I do a small workout 6 days a week and smoke pretty much everyday. I just don't feel like working out when I'm high, but if I push myself I can work out no problem.