Keeping Clean Urine Warm?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigRick420, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Hi, I have a drug test with Quest Diagnostics for a large manufacturing company tomorrow, and I took a 7 day detox about last week, and then monday I unfortunately was tempted into smoking some wax with my buddy, and I have clean piss, I just don't know how long it stays fresh or how to keep it warm, I've been told put it in a pill bottle and put it on my heater before I go in and shove it in my pants since I'll most likely be waiting 20-30 minutes and filling out paperwork, but what if my heater heats it too hot? I'm thinking about going with a hand warmer, but I'm afraid it's too hot as well. I'm going to buy a thermometer tonight to check the temp. Also my drug test is at 1245, and my friend is probably gonna piss in the cup around 10-1030, do you think I'm good to just keep it in my pants with a hand warmer and go in and piss? I've never done this before so I have zero experience, thanks for the help!!!!!!

2. Wear butthuggers and keep it under nut sack just make sure ya have enough to fill bottle half way don’t want em asking for more.

3. The location of the drug test is only about 20 minutes from me as well, and you're saying just get it and keep in my nuts, and I should be good? Do you think I even need a thermometer?

4. Ya should of froze it and took it out the morning of your test then just keep it next to your skin so it holds temp. There’s a science behind it man.

5. It'll stay 93-94F if it's kept up tight against you. You need to put it in place and practice alternating between sitting and walking. You don't want it slipping down your pants leg at the clinic.

6. I have always kept it under my arm pit. I just find it more comfortable. But if he pisses and you keep it warm you don't have anything to worry about. I use a 3oz. hand sanitizer bottle and it's always been enough.

7. #7 generic98547, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Wear compression socks that go up to your knees... Wrap the plastic bottle with a hand warmer or two... I personally use two hand warmers myself. Tuck it in your sock and you'll be fine... I also heat it up to the correct temp before doing any of that also. That's one of the best places to put the containers because it's not uncomfortable nobody is going to make you lift your jeans to your knees and just make sure you leave nothing in the bathroom... Also wear baggyish pants too... Nothing to baggy but enough to where no buldge shows. No risk of it slipping out either like some other options. Make sure the bottle holds at least 50ml too or they may ask for more which would be bad.

8. Thanks everyone, my only other question is I go to trade school and my instructor said the nurse watches, have any of you ever pissed for Quest Diagnostics??? And do they watch usually on your test without it being requested? Im just super worried about this because this job is going to kick start my career and I need it bad and I've been sober for 2 weeks before i took that detox and smoked those dabs, I was just a heavy smoker, almost a quarter a day, so I want to be reassured and 100% right on this.

9. She’ll stand behind ya so no pullin it out of your sock good luck figuring out how to get it in the cup.

• Like Like x 1
  10. And so there really isn't a shelf life for fresh urine? It won't go bad being left out for 2 hours against my skin kept warm? Because im working and my friend at work is giving me the piss, and I could put it in my fridge at work, but might be fucked with or people would freak out, and I can't really microwave it either. I guess I don't have to schedule an appointment either. So i can just walk in when I get the sample I guess. That would probably be my best bet.

11. Okay, so stand behind me but probably won't watch?

12. Looks like it’s staffing agencies for you lol. That job pay big bucks to have some nasty nurse with a fetish watch ppl piss all day.

13. Prob depend on if ya end up dropping anything lol I just imagine a vile full of piss falling and splashing your shoes.

14. Well this is through a staffing agency... That's why I would think they aren't going to watch.

15. And if that happens I'm SOL. But Im pretty good at positioning things in my nuts from having sacks of weed there so often.

16. I'm just more worried about the urine not being fresh. Or too hot. Also everything I've googled about quest diagnostics, they don't watch based on what ive seen. But it's all old stuff from 2013-or prior. So idk if they've changed policies.

17. Just gotta wait n c I guess

18. As long as you keep the urine warm it'll be fine. I've used my wife's enough to know. And I've been for plenty of drug tests and the only ones that have ever watched was the military. And aside from them all I know of is like probation officers and whatnot. Quest is not going to have the, most likely, women that work there watch you piss. Not gonna happen.

19. Yeah I've been watched when it was for probation but for a job they're not going to be watching you regardless of what you've heard. Whatever your system is make sure you can use your substitute quietly, there may only be a stall giving you privacy. Fresh urine will keep for a good 12 hours without refrigeration and since it starts out sterile, you can probably use it for this kind of test after 24 hours, especially if it's put into a clean container.

• Disagree Disagree x 1