Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping Cigars Fresh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chris5234, Jan 16, 2010.

1. So basically i have a good car and no way to get around anymore. I just picked up an oz. and was gonna buy 3 or 4 boxes of dutches at once since i cant just drive to the gas station whenever i need to. Does anyone know anyways to keep like 12 cigars fresh for about a month?

<3

2. You'd be surprised how long those are on the shelf. Buy a fresh pack and keep it sealed and they should be okay for a couple weeks.

3. Yea I know what you mean. I was just thinking if I unwrapped the plastic so they were all only in the individual wrapping they wouldn't last very long.

4. You can buy a cigar box, they usually keep them fresh for a bit. I know my dad used to do it all the time.

5. Keep'em in the freezer works every time.

6. Yea I heard putting them in a sandwhich baggie with a damp paper towel works. Not sure if when I do that if I'm supposed to unwrap them or what.

7. No keep it wrapped. Easiest thing to do is put them in the freezer man.

8. If they are in plastic wrap then they will be fine...

I have a box of King Edwards and they are still as fresh as the day i bought them.

9. a month then it will be fine by itself but more than that you will need a humidifier cigar box

10. A humidor is your best bet.