Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping bud inside a cooer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SK8LIFE, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Im about to go canoeing and im bringing an ice pack to keep waters cool. I also have a jar with about a quarter in it and the jar it self.is inside a ziplock bag. Would keeping the two together in my backpack be bad for the bud?

I hope this makes sence lol im stoned.

2. Lolwut, okay. So you want to put your backpack in the cooler? Or like... Shiiiiiit. One sec I gotta get on your level.:bongin: ..... Okay so bud will be fine if you throw the bag with the bud in the cooler it will be all chill, ya know. Make a huge hooka out of the cooler and do that. Idk. The ice would cool it.

TL;DR: I'm not summing this up because I'm to high to read the screen.

3. Lol what did I write. And wtf did I just read