Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping bud in. Car

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by h2xhardcore, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Is it bad to hide ur bud in ur car if u can't bring it inthe house? How hot does it have to be to mess with the quality

2. You probably should of posted this in the Apprentice section but whatever. If your car tends to heat up your bud might lose potency if I were you I would keep it in a glass jar and park in a spot with a decent about of shade.

3. I have a half o of dank I just got. It's all in my car. In air tight container. Would it smell if I put like some of it in this little box with a key under my bed? It's like a little safe

4. depends on how hot it is outside

5. I think its a terrible idea to hide weed in the car, unless your consciously moving it from point A to B. Why risk driving around with it? I'm not event talking about the smell factor, it just isnt smart.

6. If the bud has stank with it, it will smell unless its in an airtight container. No matter how many bags or boxes you put it in it will still smell. maybe a really small jar might fit in your little box.

7. just make sure its in a REALLY good hiding spot, and also make sure that it doesn't smell either. the last thing you want is to get pulled over and searched because a cop thinks he smells your bud.

8. I hide my weed under my center console. (I literally rip my cup holders out, put it on the actual inside of my car, then put my cup holders back.)

Just get a little air tight glass jar.

9. Just wrap the air tight container with a blanket and dont open the jar in the house. worked for me

10. Hiding it in your car? :/ Doesn't sound like the best idea to me. That's asking for trouble, like others have said. What if a cop pulls you over for an honest mistake and smells it, or you somehow give him a "probable cause" for a search?

Get a glass air-tight container, bring it into the house in a backpack or something. Even a laptop case would work if you could fit it. Then stash it somewhere simple where nobody looks.