Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping bud in a warm place.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Jul 3, 2011.

1. I have an ounce of some good weed in 2 mason jars that are hidden underneath my dresser. My room gets quite hot at times and I was wondering if that was okay for my bud. I don't want my weed to mold or anything.

2. I'm pretty sure weed should be held in a dark cool place, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. correct. Heat and light destroy thc.

How hot does your room get?

4. Mold also thrives in hot, moist environments.

5. I'm pretty sure as long as you keep it in a drawer with the container closed you'll be fine.

6. As long as it doesnt get to the point its cooking your weed, you'll be good. Just dont put it in the sunlight

7. I'm sneerious about the mold, man.

8. That's the thing i'm the most afraid of, mold. I find the mason jar kinda gets a bit damp on the outside if that makes sense? The bud is properly dried and i even let it sit out for 3 hours last night. I would hide it in my basement aswell but my basement is very damp and moist so i don't think that would be a good idea. But tell me what you guys think.

9. If you keep it in a sealed jar in a cool place and rotate the buds around the jar every day or two you will be fine.