Keeping a schedule

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snpny, Oct 7, 2003.

1. How important is it to keep an accurate schedule of your MJ's growth, because all my MJ's sprouted out at different times and days. Is it possible to eyeball their growth whilein veg stage then in bloom get a schedule going what up?

2. 3 to 4 weeks grow [18/6] then 6,8 or 10 weeks flower[12/12] depending on strain .And it is important to do all things like changes on time , and lights .

3. yeah i know about all the time schedules and all but that there is like a week differnce in the sprouting time of the mjs, ill just keeping the same from now on and hope for the best.

4. what is the flowering time you recommend for bubblegum, b52 and skunk1 all have their own rooms so....

5. good lucky for the link, didnt know that that existed, probAbly average out the veg and flower schedule to suit each strain, just dont want to stop each one from reaching their true potential but ill figure something out

6. what is the recommended distance of the new sprouts from the hps's?

7. yo critter I found the answer in overgrow.com so forget it should have check before I asked

8. happy to be of help.:D