keeping a job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dungdude0, Jan 13, 2011.

1. So my friend over slept one day and would've been fucked if some drastic measures hadn't been put into action. So with little hesitation, he did what he had to do. He kept the kob too:metal:

Link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lorDgbamnyQ&feature=recentlik]YouTube - cuts of posh[/ame]

2. basically my friend cut his foot to have an excuse to be late for work

3. wow, thats going pretty far to get outta work...

but in these times, you would do anything to keep a job....

4. that guys a pussy, if he would have taken a chainsaw to it he coulda gotten a week off.

5. :eek: damn man thats .....wow just poke and slice

6. mannn why on the bottom

7. damn that was raw as fuck or that dude was already a emo cutter kid

8. That's pretty low, all respect and dignity for that guy is lost.....

9. He kept his job, thats all that matters.

10. As long as he kept the kob, its all good.

11. Let me guess, he went to the doctor and got a note explaining the injury and got excused from missing work? You could easily have your doctor bluff an illness and get more than one day...

I would say you were high when you thought of it, but that has nothing to do with it. That was just plain retarded.

12. He must be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

13. that shit is retarded :eek:

14. The fuck?

15. No man it's not, only a fucked up individual will pull some stupid shit like this and self mutilate. Do you realize how fucking easy it is to go to the doctor and say your back is hurting even if its not your doctor will probably say some bull shit like you strained it and give you a few days off. :confused:

16. harminng your self on perpose is seriously mental. they lock people up for that shit. and to do it just to get off work is just mind bogolingly stupid.