Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keepin Blunts Fresh?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WookiesAreCool, Apr 19, 2007.

1. In the spirit of 4/20 I bought 3 White Owls, A Watermelon, Strawberry and Pineapple (the colors are quite in form).

My question is, how can I roll a blunt and keep it fresh for tomorrow? I don't feel like waking up at 3:30 AM to roll a blunt. So how can I keep these dope boys fresh?

2. Pop them back in the tube?

P.S. I'm a huge Colts fan. Na na na na!

3. Like any normal person. Don't go to sleep tonight and just blaze on thru.

4. Oh better keep that blunt fresh if your using the 60 minute bio digradable blunts.:p . Ya just pop it in the blunt tube, hell you could trow it in ur basement floor and itwill be ready.

5. Haha good luck with that this year!

and "Na na na na" ?!?! What are you 3? Ohh wait, your just a Colts fan :D My bad.

But yeah, what i do is take a baggie and empty it ( into a blunt wrap of corse :D) then roll it. After i roll it, i wet it down extra wet. After wetting it, i put it in the bottom of a baggie then roll it up. Lick the edge and its 95% sealed off from the air. The 5% that does get in, just drys out the blunt JUST enough so it burn slow and taste fresh :D

good luck, man

-Geo

6. I second that. except you dont really need to get them extra wet. just put them in a sandwich bag and roll that shit up pretty tight lick the edge, and they will be fine. honestly i dont think it would be a big deal just leaving them out through the night. if you have a mason jar or something you could put them in there.

7. there has to be some pretty hot heat for a blunt to go stale overnight, just keep them in the container, and pop them in the ice box

8. Word, Put em back in the container.

9. if you dont put em back in the tube, you could jus' leave em out and let em get stale and jus pop em in the microwave when your ready to toke.

10. Stale + Heat = Good blunt? And microwaving kills a ton of THC so don't microwave it.

11. is it proven that microwaving kills THC, i dont think it does. but put it in a freezer, not sure if youve got one in the dorms though. i say put it in the tube, its not gonna dry out. put it in the tube, and then put the tube in a cup of ice water till you smoke, makes it sooooo tasty if you dont have a freezer.