Keep your fingers crossed, Mass-blades

Discussion in 'General' started by Raoul II, Aug 16, 2008.

1. i would imagine a majority would go buy some good weed and smoke it in celebration...not sure though...

2. This is great news. I am looking forward to going back to school very much.

3. Just watch out for loopholes...NY is supposedly the same way but they have a "public burning of marijuana" charge that will still give you a misdemeanor.

4. hey good luck massachusetts blades.

it will be the best feeling not having to worry much about cops.

5. I would jump for joy

6. i would move to mass

CT fucking blows for marijuana laws

7. yeeeeaahh mass is sick
    decrim to up too 100g .. thats down right ill

8. That's sick, I'll have to keep updated with this

9. How will we celebrate?
    Smoke like we do everyday, and worry about getting caught less.

10. An ounce is 28 grams, not 100. And the law will probably be <25 grams.

11. sounds sweet!!! will this change penalties for growing?

12. Sounds good to me, less trouble. And maybe it would make marijuana more popular around here and it would be easier to find. It's been pretty hard trying to find some right now, the whole area is dry pretty much. If there's less trouble then hopefully more people will smoke and sell it here.

13. ill split an apartment with you man PA laws suck ass too and the cops in my town make it even worse!! shit, i can see it now...wed be sitting around all day smoking mad blunts and eating mad waffles...itll be fuckin aswome

14. yeah celebrate but as RandR said there will probably be loopholes. Weed is decriminalized but paraphenalia aint here in NY. one shitty bowl or grinder and its a misdemeanor anyway.

Congrats if it passes but dont get too complacent just yet.:smoking: