Keep Weed Fresh

Discussion in 'General' started by spongebob, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Im going to be needing something airtight that will keep my weed fresh for a long time.a good few months or more.What do u recommend i should use?

2. This.

3. will any mason jar do or will i need a certain one?i will be needing to keep it fresh for months

4. Typically, any mason jar will work.

Just make sure it seals all the way man.

5. Mine has a beautiful sativa leaf with the work Kush on it

6. Just make sure the jar is airtight and open it and move the buds around every couple of days.

7. yea a mason jar would work, my friend gave me mine, and even though it is a little bulky, i would recommend it

8. where can i find these mason jars?

9. i read somewhere that the rubber lid mason jars are best as the metal lid ones arent airtight or something like that

10. literally, airtight mason jars (you can find them at Target or Walmart, places like that) as long as they are air-tight and in the dark, your bud will stay good for pretty much EVER as long as its dry and you air it out once a month. it literally does not go bad as long as its in a dark,pretty cool, and airtight jar.

11. Vacuum sealer would be best bet

12. if the buds are all dry you don't have to move the buds around every couple of days.

13. are they not really expensive?

14. lol it would not be your best bet. mason jars in a dark, cool place are your best bet dude. ask any dispensary or anybody that truly knows about there medicine. they look ilke this

[​IMG]

15. Wrap your jars in duct tape so light doesn't get in

16. Try to find an amber glass mason jar with the type of lid that comes in 2 parts. Has a orangish rubber seal.

@ walmart they have clear glass mason jars by like 12 packs with the type of lid.