"Keep the Faith, and dont let it ruin your life"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by terradactyl, Dec 16, 2008.

1. (cliffnotes at bottom)
    so me and my friend were driving up this backroad that has a chill spot to smoke with a nice view. on the way up we saw a homeless guy walking on the side of the road and we thought nothing of it.

we get to the spot and smoke this j, and we're feeling good, in a good happy mood. we spark another j for the drive down this road. we're down to a little less than half the j when we see the previously mentioned man again.
    i look at my friend, who's driving, and say "ask him if he wants a hit"
    he pulls over, rolls his window down and says "hey man...you want a hit?"

the man looks at us and says, "of course, i would love a hit"
    he walks over and takes the j and rips it. then he tells us about his life.

he introduced himself as 'the most successful outlaw bum in the county.'
    when he was in 9th grade he was expelled from the entire California school system..he didnt say for what tho. he sold massive amounts of LSD which earned him the nickname "Terry Tabbs." When he turned 18 he joined up and became a green beret. After serving for a few years he left and became a magazine editor and made large sums of money. He came back to town and bought some land, which he said is worth a million dollars now, but he cant do anything with it because they 'froze my accounts and bankrupted me'.

He passed the j back and then said this, which i will remember for the rest of my life "Keep the faith, and dont let it ruin your life" and then walked away. I felt enlightened after that.

Cliffnotes:
    say a guy walking, offered him a hit, he took it, told us his life story and then bestowed his wisdom upon us by saying
    "keep the faith and dont let it ruin your life"

2. hell ya i dig it

3. that sounds like a tall tale. but regardles.. its BADASS!! cool story from that guy

4. I've always wanted to meet some random stranger that says something like that.
    Thats pretty cool tho man.

5. man that's epic..

6. like a fuckin shovel

thats a dope story

7. That's epic man.:smoke:

8. that really is epic man.

what road were you guys on?

9. if you dont put it in your sig i deff am. that is bonafide badass