"Keep talkin to my gurl, Ill kill you..."

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Apr 10, 2006.

1. I wasn't I was calling the kid that's been talking shit TO him.

2. Aw, poor ksr. I think we should all kidnap him and send him on a cruise or something. Let him relax. ;)

Don't listen to dude. If he ran away when he knew you were coming then it looks like the kid is a pussy. Looks like he's just trying to start drama for no reason. Tell the chick to stop talking to him. You stop talking to him. Yeah, it's not wrong to protect yourself...but if it's not out of self defense then you can get in a lot of trouble (and i don't know about you, but I dun like prison would be a cool place to be.)

With people like this, it's best to just ignore their idiocy and carry on with your life. He's the one who's going to be a bitch for the rest of his life- don't let it bother you.

But if it's hurting the girl, tell some of your friends about it. I know a lot of guys that would fuck a guy up real bad for laying hands on a girl.

At least, that's what I'd do...

3. Im from southwest Detroit, A.K.A. Mexican Town. Heated with jus a glock .9 with hollow's. Homeboy with a .45. Knuckles on my belt.

Found some more shit out.

Talked to her, Well for yall not in the know shes pregnant with this dudes kid, Well his kid or a very very very slight chance my kid.

I found out yesterday he was pressuring her into doing a line of coke knowing shes pregnant. And today he repteadly tryed to punch her in her stomach while people jus stood around and watched.

I guess he finally took off to a sears to buy razor blades and attempt to kill himself, Again. Fucking pansy.

Now im even more pissed, Thats attempted murder of a not even born child right there.

He's lukcy i dont know where he lay at.

4. u sure do have alot of problems over your gf dont u man, wasnt that last post where everyone dissed the way you said nukka over some bitch to?

5. yo fuck that nugga lets go...no let him kill hisself that would be funnier

6. iiight STOP THE BEEF WE ALL HOMEBOYS AND HOMEGIRLS IN MY BOOK SAME WITH ZEPPLIN STOP HATEIN i love you guys

7. stop saying nukka

8. Hey your right man, I guess I'm just too much of a hippy, but I don't mean any disrespect to ANYONE, I love this forum and everyone one it. I'm also outta bud, and I'm jealous of everyone that has some right now lol. Much love blades.

9. Jus quit talking, Nukka.

10. yeah im a so much of a hippy too :) all i have are pills

11. Aight dat was mean. I admit.

My bad.

But fer real, Your like the only person on here who has a problem with how i talk.

Jus deal with it or ignore my posts.

I aient gon change jus for you.

12. H3h, 1 g0t n0th1ng 4g41nst h0w y4 t4lk, 1 us3d t0 l1v3 1n G4ry, 1nd1. 1v3 h34rd 1t 4ll, But fr0m n0w 0n 1 4m sp34k1ng 1n l33t sp34k just t0 g3t 3v3n!!!

13. uhhhh your rude...hehehehe it wont let you say n i g g a....so what else is he gunna say?>

14. Just wanted to say that I think the City just started a no-weapon policy ;)

By the way, I couldn't care less about guys that harass girls like that. I would support whatever decision you made, with or without heat.

15. yeah fuck that little pussy

16. Fer real on the first part? If so i comeplely apoligize to all the owners and mods and everyone here. I didnt know and apoligize about what i have said. Guns and weapons are a everyday thing here. I wish they weren't, But since everybody else rolls heated id be a dumbass not to be heated.

But on the second part, Fuck that. Fuck a dude who will physically abuse a female for one, And fuck a dude who will purposly abuse a female emoitnally.

Ill tell a story because im drunk.

This was last year i think, Maybe the year before.

We had a family reunion on my dad's side. All them born n raised in Detroit michigan. All hoods and shit.

So we had that, All at my crib.

Well my pops, My brother, Myself and my aunts new boyfriend went out to the garage to blaze down and everything.

Well my aunt is my pops younger sister. So her boyfriend, Well we had a buncha brew and he decided to drink 12+ beers of ours when he had a case in the car which pissed us off and was disrespectful and smoked out herb up and everything.

He started going off on how my aunt leah said something to him and he beat the shit out of her and has done it a few times since.

I seen the look in my dads eyes.

He layed his ass out one fucking punch.

Then went down to the ground which this dudes head smached off and jus kept hittin his ass. My dads drunk too.

I pulled his ass off along with my brothr and kept tellin him, You already got two attempted murder cases if you go to jail for attempt murder or murder we'll never see you again and he stopped and went inside. I ran inside told my aunt what happened and she drove him to the hopsital and said he fell down some stairs.

We dont play them games, Dont disrepsct them females. Born n raised that way.

17. nukka.... lol i just wanted to say that

18. yeah i dont ever want to see a man to hit a women...exspecially a pregne one...its wrong

19. It's definatley spelled zeppelin. and they own you

20. shit cool story my dad's the same way, he was raised in little italy in chicago and was raise with mobsters and shit, so he in jamaica with my mom some 19 year old said some shit to my ma when my dad was walking with her so he just beat the fuck out of the mother fucker left him there knocked out, not as cool as your story but you gotta keep in mind my dad is 60 years old and has broken like every bone in his body