Keep Pursuing or Just let it go?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikeKOOLiN, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 1st thread made showed names and shit.. can't have that lol

So basically i have been talking to this chick in college that I really like and she really likes me. The problem is that she had a BF back at home and he's basically a dick to her everyday. It's like she she wants to get over him but can't quite do it.

So last night she basically told me that she doesn't know how long it'll take for her to get over this guy and she doesn't want me to wait on her to get better. I'm not sure if she wants to me show her I can do better and take control of the situation or she just wants to get over it on her own. I got a few texts I can show you guys so help a blade out.

I know it may look like I got friendzoned and need to stay in my lane, but frankly I can't. I know she feels the same way I feel about her.. And if I just let her go, I would regret it. And I kinda feel like if she lets me go, she'll regret it too.

What to make out of it blades?????

Attached Files:

2. Yo man i think she likes too. Just keep hanging out with her but dont force anything, just keep showeing her how much of a great guy u r. Make her forget about her shitty ex and just keep having fun with her.

3. After I read those texts, she is obviously not over ex.. In my opinion, I say move on it sounds like she just wants to be your friend, not cool.

4. she says she likes you a lot but just wants to be friends, and she can't get over her ex. why even bother?

no offense, but nothing about that leads me to believe you've got a good shot

5. Yeah I think I came to the conclusion that she doesn't want me to waste time on her so she just let me off slightly. Gotta move on. Preciate the help

6. Thats sad but true probably :(

7. Common bro you gotta follow through with this shit, how are you going to get laid if you don't.

8. Some other girl? :p

9. Dude... don't label a relationship
    Just fuck her...
    I've been there before, voluntarily declined... because I didn't feel the bitch at all.
    You like her... kick it. Blaze some herbs. Just go into it smoothly. Don't label! Shits POSSESIVE. Its a human trait... nasty shit once you really think of it.
    Its not caress... its property to say.

10. Friend zoned. I'm sincerely sorry.

11. I mean bruh, that's what I thought I was trying to do. I wasn't tryna wife her but I just wanted to kick it. And she just completely doesn't want to fuck with me cause of her ex. Shes not trashy, shes smart, cute, sexy all that. Just take it this way, if it was any other chick, I would just smash and dash. But with her, shes different.

Of course I wanna smash, but I wanna make her mines bro. Not just some random hook up. I'm getting too old for that shit.

So many different opinions, still unclear what I should do.

12. She doesnt want you as a relationship wise thing (sorry I'm fucking stoned and phrasing is horrible)
    She wants you as a "friend"
    Maybe she'll develop feelings for you over time, but for now, just fuck her or else you regret it. Most likely.
    Don't make it seem as if you want to be there for here alll the time. Have fun. Give a CAREFREE vibe. And wait it out.
    Up to you though, man. Whatever path you choose, goodluck bro

13. Honestly, can relate to a great extent on this sort of thing; also first year uni, met this girl that I thought was really worth the effort, turns out she wasnt over her 'ex', and so wasnt sure about seeing me. I took her out a total of 6 more times, and each time I fell more and more for her, and I knew she was starting to become really into me too. Then suddenly, she went back to her hometown for a weekend; and all ive gotten is a 'hey' in passing since.

Move on man, you'll be a better man for it.

Cheers:smoking:

14. You missed one key part of those texts that she didn't have to include but chose too..In her last message she says you've been a good friend "So far." and then :)

This immediatly tells me that you guys aren't close enough to be dating, your def. not in the friend zone but you need to take CONTROL of this shit if you want her, no bullshit, no games.

Or go along with the friend zone and meet one of her friends..She had her chance!

15. id move on... if shes interested ever she knows where to find ya

16. dont get hung up on this girl, keep meeting other girls and have fun.

17. I talked to her again lastnight and I guess we are on the same page now. Because tbh we were never on a different type level other than being close friends. Just one day she was telling me how her BF was being a dick and I made it known that she should get with me.

I even told her before hand that if she didn't have a BF I woulda been got at her but since he did I respected that. I just took thought that when she kept bringing how her bf was a dick that she basically wanted something new.

Who knows.. Ill keep trying. And hell, ill keep updating you guys on what's going on. Appreciate the help blades

18. if you wanted to get with her, you should have just isolated her and pulled her in for a kiss while she was mid-sentence and do it slow.

girls want to be guided, you do it right you can pretty much get them to do nearly anything for you.

19. If you keep white knighting her and being her tampon you will be friend zoned.

Tell her to buck up and be with you or you're gone. You don't need to dwell on a messed up girl when there are plenty out there.

20. Idk what these other guys are talking about, you haven't been friendzoned yet. Just play it chill, don't over-text her, and let her know you are still interested. But don't let her ruin your game with other chicks either, no reason to wait on some chick who is still attached to her ex.