keep on rockin in the free world!

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 14, 2006.

1. haha i'm on 900mg's of dextromethorphan hybromide n i jus dropped 5 hits of lysergic acid diethyl amide, most insane combo i ever did like this before was 600mg's of dxm and 4 hits of weak acid

too much man too much too much! haha hell nah i'll handle it, i think i'll beatup this dude at sheetz for bein an asshole while i'm trippin, even though its cold as fuck out, and theres the game plan

2. your one crazy dude

3. Haha you really gonna try to beat someone down while you're all fucked up on DXM and acid? Take a video camera with you!

4. oooh, that sucked, puke followed by painful dryheaves....... but the fight must go on, i'm sure i'll snap n do it soon enough, but how am i supposed to hold a video camera n a baseball bat at the same time, cuz this dude is big haha

5. Just turn on the video camera and set it on the ground, pointed in the general direction of where you're gonna attack him

6. haha i could do that, or i could give the camera to my girl cuz she works there n beat the dude up in the store then leave haha that'd be pretty fuckin sweet if u ask me

7. dont ever qoute neil young again.
    people that drop acid and want to beat people with bats should be put to death sentance.

8. just so were clear theres nothing wrong with dropping acid... and capital punishment... c'mon...

9. What the hell are you guys even fighting over?

10. I hope ya have a good trip homie.

But i also hope you jus chill out and enjoy, No need to do that kinda shit.