Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep my tolerance the same?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheWeedWaffle, Apr 30, 2018.

1. I started smoking in the summer and on average I smoke once on the weekends every weekend. (usually)

As of right now only 2-4 hits get me ripped, and its the same high I got when I started. But I know that this high will diminish if I keep smoking. How much should I wait in between smoking to keep this "newbie high"

And please if any of you have taken a T-break before, has it restored you to 100% "newbie highness" I don't smoke often and I don't want to lose the awesome feelings I get

Thank you

2. If You're only smoking once or twice a week, you should be good.
    Tolerance only really kicks in if You're smoking every day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Vee, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    3 blunts a week is good

spread them out too

like weekends

wednesday and friday .

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nicotine takes tolerance. Cannabis does not as it is not poisonous in any way.

You live, you learn, you smoke more strains.
    :weed:

5. I dont think in my situation a T break has really helped. I smoked and was high af 4 days ago but today, 4 days later, i smoked a whole joint and was very functional still. I used to smoke on the reg, a bowl to 2 a day and 4 days is like 6 times that wait but im still getting the same high