Keep it real...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 20, 2006.

1. fo real..fuck it..haha im gettin my seroquel tonight

2. 6 point is jus Folk Nation period. Not jus the Crips.

Folk Nation is a alliance of 100+ gangs. The crips aient under folk, But they allign with them and got beef with people nation sets.

But i know on the west coast, Alot of crips bang they shit to the left. I dont know about other folk nation gangs. Snoop's from the west coast which explains why he says that.

All folk nations gangs i know of on the east coast bang they shit to the right.

I bang my shit to the right.

Edit: For people not in the know, The 6 point star is symoblized in most Folk Nation graffiti and tattos and jus culture period. All 6 points have a different meaning. Jus like Forks Up is a sign of Folk Nation. And each of the 3 forks represents something. They represent Mind, Body, and Soul.

Folk Nation started out as a gang of people trying to move forward. Folk nation is all about helping the community. Started out as the crips, Then the bloods formed against the crips and started the gang wars.

Folk Nations sets are always about giving to the community though. Everything we own is for our comminity. All my weed, Ciggerattes, Alchol, Clothes, Food, House, Everything is for all of my people. Give to the people. Help the people succced and move forward in life. Thats why i chose folk nation. I want to move forward.

3. About the Folk Nation being about prosperation and such, it's only a pity that most of the people I see with blue strapped around their head or in their back pocket don't understand a fuckin' thing.

4. I just don't see why you keep talking about it.

You've posted three threads today about how ghetto things are. We don't need to keep hearing it. If it's so bad then why you gotta keep spittin it?

I don't go ranting about all the shit i've seen with my life, i just let myself be the representation of my experiences.

I really honestly respect you KSR, so I don't want to seem like I'm attacking you at all.

Don't try to preach to me either, KSR. You don't know what I've seen and experienced. I know what I'm talking about. I'm a big believer in letting people be how they want without catching a whole bunch of flak. When it's all over my favorite forum though, it's in my face and i have to deal with it.

To me, it's just coming across as an attempt to reinforce a persona, an identity. You don't need the ghetto to be you, do you? You gonna let this kind of shit define who you are?

5. Theres three theads because of one thing.

IM DRUNK!

Fer real.

Im too drunk. Im not high at all. Im jus stupid pissy drunk.

Im jus drunk.

Thas why.

My bad homie, I dont mean to push shit in peoples faces.

I was bored, Im drunk.

Thas why.

I dunno.

Fer real doe, Thas why. Im jus real drunk and not thinking.

6. Have you heard the song called "dance with the devil" by them?

7. That song is one of the best songs period.

8. yup inmortal technique...what about lil wayne fuck tha world? or miss my doggs?> lil wayne is the shit PERIOD

9. Yeah it's good. It's pretty fucked up. Not chill music to listen to while stoned, that's for sure.

I really like "The Point of No Return" or "Industrial Revolution"

10. You're coming to straighten out my gutters? Thank god, they've been crooked since i've moved in.

Annnyway..gangs are for people without friends.

Oh, and "the internet" isn't really the best place to act like a G.

11. Same here. I'm not about to hang myself off the side of my house to fix my landlords gutters anyways.

12. 'go home and get yer fuckin' shinebox' came to mind lol maybe its all the drugs...yeah thats it

13. How bout we jus lock and get rid of this thread.

Its gettin out of hand.

14. whats your deal Rasta? i enjoy KSR's stories, just cuz im bored and i really dont know much about big city gangs. if you dont like it, then dont read it man. i love learning shit about how the gang system is "organized".

just click the back button man.

15. man i'm sick of hearing this click back, if there wasn't any contraversy here i wouldn't be here. i love it. it makes conversation

16. uh, theres a difference between heated intelligent arguments (which i love) and Rasta tellin him to stop posting. thats all.

17. he didn't tell him straight up "Stop posting" "he made 3 threads on the same shit he was sayin' we heard enough of it" is what he was saying

18. but thats what KSR's stories are mostly about, cuz........thats his life. but whatever im not trying to argue you.

19. .