Keep it real

Discussion in 'General' started by SS Lulu, May 19, 2012.

1. #1 SS Lulu, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    That's all you gotta do. See things as they are. Don't let what you want to happen cloud you're view of reality. Always be honest with yourself and others, it'll make life a lot easier. If you're ever feeling down, always remember you aren't the only one and that things change everyday. The only thing that's keeping you down is yourself.

If you want something but can't afford it, don't charge it to a credit card. Be patient and wait until you can actually afford it; it'll help you out a lot in the long run. Happiness isn't hard to achieve, it is simply a state of mind. Always do your best and learn from your mistakes. Only a fool makes the same mistake twice. Keep an open mind and wise eyes. Life will try to deceive you at times.

It's never the end, just a new beginning. Live life in the now, learn from your past, and prepare for the future. Don't spend recklessly. Invest your money wisely because it will be worthless in a few years.

I'm am drunk. That is all

2. My "Real" is nothin' like your "Real."

Mine has fire.:cool:

3. "when keeping it real goes wrong"

Great dave chappelle sketch, wish i was on my computer so i could link the vid

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_w6eufFas]IMG_0793.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

Got it.

5. I just read this sober and was crackin up. God damn I am a ridiculous drunk

6. I was high as fuck, imagine my high self trying to comprehend this shit :smoking:

7. idk if Im the only one that made sense to =|
    but hey wutevs..I appreciate it =3

8. Well, I don't know. Those were nice thoughts and true actually.

James Taylor sang "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. There ain't nothing to it. Any fool can do it."

As simply naive as that may seem, it is true also.

9. As soon as I saw keeping it real all I could see was the Dave Chappelle clip

10. Same :smoke:

11. Haha I talk the same drunk. But word ya gotta keep it 100.