Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep It in a Brick or break it up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fisherman52a, Feb 27, 2010.

1. When buying a large amounts of da stinky ganja and would like for it to cure for about a week or two before using it, should you break that shit up a little bit or just leave it all bricked up and shit?

Thanks for te help brodas...keep tokin':smoking:

2. All breaking a brick of weed up would do is increase the surface area:volume ratio. Since THC and other cannabinoids degrade when in contact with oxygen, the weed would stay more fresh if you didn't break it up.

3. Retaardvark is right about the fresh-ness, but I've found that breaking up the brick dries it out faster

Edit: dries it out in a good way

4. Learn about curing; breaking it up and putting it in an airtight jar are the way to go. But you don't really have to break it up ALL the way, just make you sure if it's dense you break it up enough to cure right. Moldy bricks fucking suck. Whenever I pick up QP's I cure it in a baddass jar my GF gave me. I'd keep a few days worth of weed broke down in a seperate jar, and every time I opened the first jar (both filled with SHWAG btw, mwahaha) it just smells sweeter and sweeter. Even dried and cured weed tastes better (everything is better IMO) after another 3 week cure sesh.

5. Thanks everyone, thats a lot of help

6. Break it up so it cures evenly.