Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep getting surprised by tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Do you ever get a new level of tolerance and be like damn I can smoke and barely get high, how could my tolerance get any higher than this. Then I smoke more often and I get even more of a tolerance and I'm just like fuuuuuck how is this even possible? I smoked like 4 fat bowls and I'm not even baked... Then I need a tbreak and start cutting back lol

i hadn't smoked any wax for over a year and a half, but about

a week ago I received a free half-gram of wax from dispensary

and I decided to smoke it.. over the course of the last 3-4 days 

I've been adding little by little to my bowls and I'm already smoking

flower around 29% thc... after I ran out of the wax it took twice as

much flower tonight for me to get lifted than previously.

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    High tolerance sucks. I hate it when I get up to an 8th-1/4 a day and it's still not enough.

There is some kind of pill called omega 360 or something that keeps your tolerance down. IDK I have never tried it but other blades swear by it.

4. Do you know the science behind it? Not placebo right?

5. No. Actually granny storm crow knows more about it than I do. I think it might be on one of her stickies.