Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keep getting sick, need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cxbeauchemin, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so I'm not even sure if I'm posting this correctly but here goes. I'm here because I need help. I live in Vermont where it is very cold and dry this time of year. I smoke at least twice a day but often more than that. Starting last year, I had gotten pneumonia. Since then, I've gotten bad lung infections/illnesses at least 4 times just this year. Each time I get sick, I can feel it start in my lungs every time I smoke, and I'm relatively sure that smoking is what's causing me to be sick. I don't smoke cigarettes. Any advice or input would be great, I can't keep getting sick like this. Thanks guys.

2. Edibles!

3. I've considered that, but the main problems with edibles are that I still currently live somewhere where I couldn't make them, and two, they're just a pain in the ass compared to packing a quick bowl and smoking it.

4. Try vaping

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

5. That was the best solution I had as well. I bought a vape pen for $80 that does dry herb, but it actually just burns it, so that failed. Would it be worth the money to invest in a real portable vaporizer?

6. Yes, it will be worth the money if you don't get sick.

7. Anyone think smaller hits would help? Probably won't be as high but maybe smaller hits will strain my lungs less?

8. Yes you should try that aswell. With smaller hits you can avoid coughing and wont irritate your lungs that much

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app