Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep fucking up firecrackers..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by S0UR, May 12, 2011.

1. yeah try nutella, both times i've had firecrackers i've used nutella since i'm allergic to peanuts. nutella and saltines. depending on how much bud you use it'll taste from mildly pleasant to horribly disgusting..but its gone in like 2 bites so whatev.

2. Fumars thread is the best one. Use it.

Makw sure ur using a good oily pb even if u make it oily urself. Either mix in ur bud or place the bud on top of pb on the graham cracker then coat the top one and squish together well.
    Cook it at 350 for 23 min.

U gotta have it rly soakin in the pb so it can all absorb ya digg?

3. and as I though about this I wondered if you putting too thick a layer of weed on each cracker...so it wasn't really getting soaked in the oils...beter to put less on each and eat more if need be,,, epically if you are using a smaller type of cracker...switch to a graham cracker next time may be -larger surface area

4. If you have access to a vape, vape your herbs half way, then put equal parts abv, nutella, and peanut butter. Spread it on graham crackers, do not put them in the oven. Takes 90 min to kick in. This works great for me.

5. Read this thread made on after i posted im so fuckin gone right now at work lol woohoo!