Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep fucking up firecrackers..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by S0UR, May 12, 2011.

1. Can someone post a legit firecracker recipe please. Every guide I tried doesn't seem to work. By the way I usually use about .6-.7 grams. Thanks

2. Um they work, wtf are you doing to mess them up? Really they are easy..

Adams PB - Weed, grind the shit up powdery almost - get a bowl mix it together (i always mix it together in a bowl first)

325 degrees for 20-25 mins. I usually go 25. Pull em out, let em cool.. eat.. get high.

3. you can also try the decarb step first - wrap the herb in a bit of tinfoil which you put on a baking tray/dish and put in the oven- I did around 225 for 10 min (though I think some do longer) put a bit of softened butter or oil in the mic for extra fat. This is wher you will get some weed smell with cooking. If they are burning like mine did adjust you cooking temp and time down a bit. good luck

4. Dude just mix whatever amount you want to eat with a decent amount of oily peanut butter.
    Microwave this for about 15 second shifts, stiring after each time.
    Use your own sense to tell when its hot enough and dip cracker of choice.
    Works everytime.

5. Verdes guide is goooood. Though I purely use Adams Natural Peanutbutter and graham crackers - no oil.

6. there's no reason the guide(s) here shouldn't work. it's not the guide, it's something you're doing.

7. Thanks for all the responses guys. Here's what I do - First, mix skippy's creamy peanut butter with some vegtable oil to get it extra fatty. Next I spread some pb on 2 saltine or grahm crackers. Then I mix the weed with a knife, making sure to get both sides covered. Next I wrap foil around the cracker making sure it's sealed, so no vapor escapes. Then it goes in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. What am I doing wrong??

8. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

9. Use a PB with more oil

10. #12 Sticky b, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Add more weed. If you're tolerance is high then it takes alot because your digestive system is not as efficient at extracting the thc as the lungs.

11. herb must be finely ground, and more importantly covered by peanut butter. If it's been on the surface that may well be your problem

12. Can somebody confirm the baking time and temperature please. Thanks

13. Use 1 gram, put olive oil with peanut butter and your bud (very finely ground up!!) in a cup and mix it good..

Baking temp: 180 Celsius, 25 minutes.. wrapped in aluminum foil of course..

14. if you dont succeed try again. its well worth it i love edibles and smoking

15. I really do suggest mixing your weed with the pb B4 spreading it onto crackers... also pleas insure you are grinding that bud up man, it needs to be really fine as the pb will absorb the thc better.

Also, use Adams Natural Peanut butter - No other alternative should be used IMO.

• Weigh your bud. Use at least .5 mids, but if you wanna get blasted, use .7-1g
    • Mix the bud in on the cracker.
    • Do 23 mins @ 350F
    • Make sure it's wrapped well.
    Check my guide bro. Has all the technical details you need to get this show on the road.

16. dont use skippy

use nutella. It has a higher fat and oil content. Skippy is shit compared to nutella.

NUTELLA BRO, NUTELLA - thats what i use for my firecrackers and they come out perfect

17. #20 Sticky b, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yeah nutella prolly tastes better cause firecrackers can get a little "herby" if ya know what I mean